Thursday, April 7, 2016

The Garage Guy welcomes you to his messy garage

messy

Man, it seems like forever since I have posted anything here in The Garage Blog! Looking back at the archives, I have been absent since last July and Megan Green has been picking up the slack with her awesome rally and rallycross coverage. Even Tom Williams seems to be back in the saddle somewhat of late.

I’ve been spending the bulk of my time over at Driven Wheels and grilling up a storm as The Garage Guy, but I have decided to start a new video series based out of my crazy messy garage that will include product reviews, track day stuff and some DIY in the garage.

This time around we introduce the Garage Series light from Haiku Home, a cordless impact gun from MAC Tools and a gorgeous set of new wheels from Fast Wheels, along with a review of this week’s tester, a 2016 Nissan Sentra.

Check it out!



from The Garage http://thegarageblog.com/garage/the-garage-guy-welcomes-you-to-his-messy-garage/
via IFTTT
from Tumblr http://peternpalmer.tumblr.com/post/142407545621
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment