Fiat Chrysler Automobiles released their 2015 Sustainability Report during its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders. The report highlights the automaker’s commitment to ethical business practices.
“We believe that the true value of a multi-national organization such as ours is also determined by its level of environmental awareness, respect for people, fair and transparent conduct in commercial relationships, and positive contribution to local communities,” said John Elkann, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Chairman.
Similar sentiments were made by Sergio Marchionne, FCA’s Chief Executive Officer.
Highlights of the report include:
- The industry’s first electrified minivan, the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid.
- 690,000 natural gas-powered cars and commercial vehicles sold since 1997 in Europe.
- Decreased CO2 emissions in Europe by 25%.
- Improved fuel economy of FCA cars in the United States by 6.4%.
- Reduced energy and water consumption in manufacturing plants.
- Continued investment the automaker’s 85 R&D locations worldwide.
More details can be found at FCA’s sustainability page.
from Automoblog.net http://www.automoblog.net/2016/04/15/fiat-chrysler-automobiles-releases-sustainability-report/
from Tumblr http://peternpalmer.tumblr.com/post/142859538061